ss 14k topaz geometric ring set
- sterling silver + 14k gold
- your choice of white topaz or moissanite
- set of two rings – not interlocking
- your choice to be soldered – or – unsoldered
- either of these options will appear the same when worn; however, if left as two separate rings, they will move about, independent of one another
- if you want them to stay lined up, as in the photo, at all times, please select “soldered”
Break free from the shackles that bind your wild heart with Ouranos Sans at your side to encourage enlightenment, objectivity, and ingenuity.
Progression and innovation are the sword and shield of Ouranos, as he guides you along the path of discovery and freedom.
Known as the sideways ice giant, the seventh planet from the sun is the personification of the sky and the season of change.
The design of this topaz geometric ring is inspired by a combination of the planet’s astronomical and astrological symbols, which embodies all that it means to dominate the heavens, with the light of the sun and the power of mars, the arcs representing receptivity and insight.
Fun fact: Uranus spins on an axis with an exaggerated tilt and is composed of a combination of icy particles that surround an intensely hot core, causing it to be a gigantic ball of slush…basically.
This version of Ouranos is the sans version, meaning it doesn’t have the main center stone. The full version of this space ring set will be available soon!
Explore the full Heavenly Bodies collection.
If you would like different stones, please get in touch. Any number of gemstones can be used to customize Luna + Terra and make her unique for you.
Handmade in Missouri.
Please contact me with any questions.
Join me on this journey: